Click here for Application_Form for Artists 2018
Submission by email is preferred, email: email@example.com
Please contact us if you have any questions or difficulties with your submission application.
Info Sessions for all your questions, and assistance with an electronic application will be hosted at Fibre Space @ Oceanview Education Centre in Powell River on the following dates:
March 6th, 10 am to 4 pm
eCouture Fashion Show is hosting the 4th annual Wearable Art Fashion Show, April 21st, 2018 during Earth Week celebrations. We are looking for submissions for this show.
You may submit up to five, wearable art pieces, focusing on women’s, men’s and/or children’s fashion. Fashion show emphasis will be on alternatives to fast-fashion and its impact. All pieces must not have been previously submitted to eCouture Wearable Art Fashion Show.
- All applicants will receive a one-year group Membership to MAS and the option to participate in an exclusive Maker’s Market during the Fashion Show, and the possibility of a post-show event at the new Powell River Public Art Gallery
- This show will be juried.
- All accepted submissions may be used in advertising and promotion eCouture Fashion Show
- You are responsible for providing your own model(s) for all pieces that are accepted.
- The deadline for applying is March 15th, 2018
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pieces must fit into at least one of the following categories:
- Natural Materials — Examples: bamboo, silk, wool, cotton, flax, hemp, cedar, etc.
- Hand-Dyed or Printed Fabrics — Natural and Chemical dyes will be accepted.
- Local Fibres — Materials from a 100-Mile radius: hides, sheep/rabbit/alpaca fibres, moss, bark.
- Artrageuos wearables designed using technology and/or recycled materials! — Visit your recycle box.
- Altered Couture Clothing — Revision, recombine, repurpose, refashion and up-cycle into new wearables
Important Note: there are new submission and fees details available on the downloadable document below. Be sure to read carefully… If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com